Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Cows Can Read!!!???

Photobucket

Ok, this is a massive delay as I really didn't have time for my blog.
Finally I did have time to sit n do this.

Now this is pretty koOol. I was at my GF's place for dinner on
Christmas day. As I was chillin' outside with my niece, I saw this
unbelievable huge signboard dat says "LEMBU DILARANG MASUK TANAH PERSENDIRIAN"
(MEANING: Cows Are Not Allowed To Enter Private Property).

Would u not laugh at this? N my neice asked, wat am I laughing at?
Then I pointed n she turned around n saw it as well. We were laughing it out n we took pictures of it.

Think about it, can cows actually read? All of a sudden a bunch of cows just comes around, sees the signboard n starts moving away. Cause they're not allowed to enter private propety? Like dat's gonna happen...??? N wat's with da X X on da board, Cows Are Also Not Allowed To Hump On Private Property?

HAHAHA...!!!